Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Thank You Mynn Blog Hop


It's the first of the month which usually means it's time for a new challenge at MHKDesigns and also for a new digi set release.  But sadly, Mynn, the very talented owner of MHKDesigns and card creating genius, has made the very tough decision to close the blog (the Etsy store will remain open for the time being at least, but nothing new will be added to it) to focus on what's important to her, her life as a teacher.

The news came as quite a shock to myself and the other DT members,  but it's a decision we totally support. And because most of us already had our cards created for today, we've decided to instead make it a blog hop to say Thank You to Mynn for all she's done for us. The hop order is further down the post.

You should have arrived here from Julie's blog, if not go to the beginning so you don't miss any of the awesome creations......

Here is my card using the May release of "Majestic Medallion":)



I used a circle die to cut out my medallion.
I also used a die to cut out my sentiment.
I added some ribbon across the front of my card.
I attached my image and sentiment.
I then added some pearls and a bow.

A closer peek at the medallion:




A closer peek at the sentiment:



Good Luck Mynn......

Now hop on over to Janie's blog for some more creations.....



Here is the hop order in case you get lost along the way:






Happy Crafting,


6 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn. It's been an honor to work with you this year xoxo

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! I love that It's just black and white

The Craft Princess said...

Very beautiful card...I love the elegance of black & white! I'm so happy for Mynn that she is doing what she loves....we all need to do that. The team may be gone but the friendships are still here :) Hugs...Janie

Mynn xx said...

This card is beautifully designed, Dawn! I adore the monochrome! Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for MHKDesigns. Your support means the world to me! Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

Rocky said...

Wow, great monochrome card, love it. I just wanted to say it has been a pleasure working with you at MHK Designs and I hope our paths will cross again.

Diane Louise J said...

Gorgeous card xx