Monday, April 2, 2018

A Time For Tea Blooming Lovely

Good Morning. 
Those of you that visit my blog may have notice a new badge on my sidebar.
Yes i was asked to be on Time for Tea's  design team.
I am so chuffed to be here and sharing some of their fabulous images.
Today Jo has released a fabulous set which you can either buy individually or as a collection.
BLOOMING LOVELY
The set includes 5 Digi stamps that you can buy individually or as a set plus flower embellishments and sentiments. When you buy the individually stamps you get the embellishments and sentiments as a bonus!!
All available to be snapped up now over in the shop HERE
The design team will be sharing some fab makes with these images over the coming week so keep your eyes peeled.

Oh while your there shopping checkout the cute bunnies buy individually or buy the set.
So let me share with you my 1st Dt card and my 1st new release called 


I colored my image using Copics.
I used a CC designs die to cut it out and for the mat.
I added some ribbon and a bow and a few pearls.

A closer peek at my colored image:

A closer peek at the sentiment:


I was really pleased how this came out and some have you may have seen it in the sneak peeps Jo did last week. So now all is left for you to do is pop along and checkout the shop and when you have coloured yours please come and share with us as we would love to see your makes.
All links to our pages are above.
Thanks for popping by


No comments: