Saturday, February 10, 2018

Evaney's Stamp Designs Prickled 2

I'm excited to be here on this wonderful Saturday to share some inspiration using stamps and dies fromEvaney's Stamp Designs.  For this post I'm usingPrickled stamp set.



For my card today, I used a card base of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I used one of my die sets and cut out a piece of white CS to use as a base for the stamped image.  I layered some red and blue CS on to my card base.  I used another die from the set to cut out the mats for behind my colored image.  I added some ribbon and tied it in a knot. I stamped my sentiment onto some white CS and cut it in a strip to fit across the front of my card base.  

Here are some closer peeks at the elements of my card:



Don't forget to check out the Evaney's Stamp Designs blog for more inspiration. 

No comments: