Monday, January 22, 2018

White Rose Crafts Stinkin Cute

I'm excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer for White Rose Crafts for the next 4 months.
White Rose Crafts is an online store in Virginia, USA that carries a variety of products, including some favorites from the UK.
So, for my first project I decided to use Lawn Fawn Stinkin Cute stamp set and coordinating dies.


I stamped my skunk onto some white CS and colored it in using copics - C9, C7, C5.  I then used the coordinating die and cut it out.  I did the same with the heart - R35. 
I cut a piece of white CS diagonally across the front of my card base.  I added some design CS from my stash onto my card base.  
I used my stamp platform to line up my sentiment onto the piece of diagonal CS. 
I attached the skunk and heart. 
I attached the diagonal CS onto my card base .
I added some pearls to the 2 corners.




Hope you liked today's project. I'll be back with another project for White Rose Crafts soon......


No comments: