Sunday, February 5, 2017

MHK Designs - Glory of the Lord

Hello friends! I'm here to show you one of the new February Releases for  the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.Today we are featuring the "Glory of the Lord" digital stamp set. 


Take a peek at my creation...


I just love this image from the  Gory of the Lord set!  I colored it using Copic markers. The sentiment was printed on the same paper and both were cut out using Gina Marie dies. I also used a larger die for the mats behind my image and sentiment.  I layered some blue and white CS to my card base. I used a border die and cut out 3 for the border strips on the right side of my card front. I attached both my matted image and sentiment to my card front.  

A closer peek at my image and sentiment:



What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!



Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

3 comments:

Jessica K said...

Gorgeous! I love the clean and simple feel to your card! :) xoxo Jess

The Craft Princess said...

Beautiful image!!! Beautiful card!!! :) Hugs...Janie

Mynn xx said...

I just adore the way you colored this image, Dawn--the highlighting on the leaves is fabulous! The blue and white base really helps you focus on that gorgeous image, too! Stunning card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx