Thursday, December 15, 2016

Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights.....

Hello...

It's Delightful Thursday again over at Digital Delights Blog and time for team 1 to share some inspiration using Wendy's adorable  Digital Delights images.
For my card share today, I have used the adorable Gifting Snowie McFee set available HERE 

Items used:
   YG67, YG63, G20, R89, R85, R83, R81, Y15, YR04, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, C3, C1
Light teal and pink sparkle cardstock 
Gina Marie Designs stitched squares dies
 Pearls from my stash
Ribbon from my stash

A closer peek at my colored image:



For lots more fabulous inspiration pop over to the Digital Delights blog HERE to see what the rest of the DT have created, they are all such gorgeous makes :)
Thanks for stopping by


1 comment:

Paperesse said...

Such a cute card, brilliantly colored and great overall design. Love your pearl embellishment placement.