Saturday, November 19, 2016

Gingerbread Angela

I am so incredibly excited to share the new release over at Angel's Hearts and Memories.

This month we have the Christmas Girls.  They can all be found  HERE .

For my first card today I have used "Gingerbread Angela". 



I printed my image out onto cryogen CS and colored her in using copics:  E11, E00, E000, R20,  YG67, YG63, G20, E35, YR24, YR21, YR20, R39, R37, R35, R32, E44, E42, E40, B26, B21  I then took one of my dies and cut her out as well as my sentiment. I also cut out some mats for behind my image and sentiment.  I made my card base 6x6 and layered some  red card stock, then topped that off with some designer CS. I added some ribbon and a bow to my card front.  I then added my matted image and sentiment.

 A closer peek at my colored image:

A peek at the sentiment:


Come and check out all the other creations from the DT HERE.  Don't forget to check out the FACEBOOK page......


Until next time......


No comments: