Friday, July 8, 2016

Thank You

I'm here on this fabulous Friday to share with you one of Joy Clair's Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "Paisley Bouquet".  


 I created a stamped background using one of the stamps from the set.  I stamped my stamp onto cryogen CS and colored it in using Copics.   I then used a die to cut out a circle from the colored background. I used another die for the mat behind the circle.   I layered some green and yellow CS onto my main card base and then layered a border strip with green, pink and white on my card front. I stamped my sentiment onto the white layer on the right side. I added a flower and some pearls to finish off my card.

Here's a closer peek at my background:

A peek at my layered strip and sentiment:

Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly  challenge that is going on.   So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.

No comments: