Monday, May 23, 2016

Thinking of You

Here is my post for 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog, A day late. Today I was assigned to use an image from SLS Lines     I chose to use "Cute Girl with Flower Basket".
The OPTIONAL TWIST: Create Your Own Challenge

Here is my anything goes card using the twist: 
Square, Thinking of You, Sequins



Supplies used:
Copic Markers : V17, V15, V12, E00, E000, E11, R20, E27, E25, E23, E21

Other supplies:
Sequins

A closer peek at my colored image:

And a closer peek at my corner:

 Come check out the Challenge over at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog......



1 comment:

~ginny said...

Hey Dawn! I really like the lace you added under the ribbon - makes it all very feminine. I like what you did with the sentiment too - stamping it on the same background DP is a GReat idea!
~ginny
RubberMAD