Sunday, May 1, 2016

Go Green


Hi everyone!   This card is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are  Karleigh Sue, Artidoodles and SLS LInes.


Our theme for this challenge is ' Go Green', and I was able to use an image from Karleigh Sue and also from SLS Lines. 

Here is my card using a Karleigh Sue image:


 The Copic I used are: YG09, YG07, YG05, YG03, Y11.  The image is printed on cryogen paper. I used a Spellbinder die and some ribbon.

My next card uses an image from SLS Lines:

Image is printed onto Cryogen CS and colored with the following Copics: E11, E00, E000, R20, YR24, YR21, YR20, E35, Y15, Y13, Y11, G12, G14, G16. I used a Creallies die to cut out my colored image and for the mat. I also used a border punch for the green border.  I added a bow to finish off the card. 



I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our '' Anything Goes" challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day! 





No comments: