Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dark N Daring

It's May 3rd and that means it's time to kick off the brand new Challenge of Dark N Daring. It will be a blog dedicated to the sexier/darker/goth type images. The monthly challenges will be Anything goes as long as it's dark/sexy/goth, etc..... Today I used an image called "  Jersey Girl (Bubble Gum) "  by      .  



I printed my image onto cryogen cs and colored her in using copics.  Copics used : E11, E00, E000, R20, E35, E31, E33, E37, R85, R83, R81, B97, B95, B93, B91, Y11, Y13, Y15.  My card base is 6x6. I used some kraft cs and some pink and blue cs to mat my card base.  I used a border punch to create my white border and added strips of kraft, pink and blue with some pink pearls on the top.  I used my die namics bow die to create the bow. and the 4 you sentiment from the Sizzix die set.

Come check out what the rest of the DT have created for our very first challenge at Dark N Daring.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Dawn, love the image and the lovely colours you have chosen.

Hugs Jen xx

Lisa J said...

Fabulous Card Dawn. Love that Bow! Lisa x