Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mother's Day

I'm here on this fabulous Wednesday to share with you one of Joy Clair's New March Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "Mother's Day".  



 I stamped my image and sentiment using Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze ink pad.  I used a spellbinder dies to cut out my sentiment, image and for the mats behind it.  I layered some pink cardstock onto my main card base and then layered some white cardstock on top of the pink to create my base. I adhered my image to the mats and also the sentiment.  I adhered these to the card front. I added some ribbon and a bow and a couple of sparkly buttons.

 Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly  challenge that is going on.  The Theme for this month is "Anything Goes ". So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.



No comments: