Friday, February 12, 2016

Paper Crafting World.com DT Call


Good Afternoon -  PaperCraftingWorld.com is having a Design Team Call.  I just got a  Cricut Explore Air about 4 months ago and would like to do more with it. So I decided to try out for this design team.
I was inspired to enter their team call because they appear to want a team with a friendly approach which I believe is one of my qualities, I enjoy browsing other people's blogs to see how they have made things and leave them some love - this is often how I get my inspiration for my own makes. I like to use a variety of products and always promote where these are from on my blog posts. As well as my blog, I am an active member of a number of social media sites and love posting my makes on there sharing info of the companies I am designing for. If I am doing design team work I always try and make a focal point of the image or product I am using so it is shown to it's best advantage.
Here is a shaker card I made using an SVG file:
Here is a card I made using digital printables:

Here is a card I made using a digital image:(This is what I manly use for all my cards) They are all colored using Copic markers.


As you can see I am very versatile in what I work with.  Thanks for the chance to try out for your Design Team.

 




No comments: