Monday, February 15, 2016

Ballerina Kitty


  

Hi everyone!   This card is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsor for this challenge are  Aurora Wings.

 Our theme for this challenge is 'Use Your Favourite Colour Combo', and I was able to use the image Ballerina Kitty from  Aurora Wings. My favorite color combo is pink and white.  I added a little bit of grey to make the "Thank You" stand out.
 


 
The Copic I used are: Kitty - C4, C3, C2, C1; dress - R85, R83, R81; wings - R81, BV11; flowers - BV11. The image is printed on cryogen paper. I used a Memory Box die "Thank You Extravaganza" and some lace.



  I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our '' Use Your Favourite Colour Combo" challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!





No comments: