Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fab N Funky Challenge #207 Animals Theme

Hi Everyone, it's  time for a new Challenge at Fab'n'Funky.
Thank you to all who joined us in last week's challenge. The DT had a great time looking at all the wonderful creations that were kindly shared with us! 
The theme I have chosen for this week's Challenge #207 is
Animals!!!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is



 The Design Team were lucky enough to have some fantastic images from Fitztown to play with and here is my card:  



I used the "Cutie 2" digital image from Fitztown
Hope I have inspired you to enter the new Fab N Funky Challenge, Check out the Fab N Funky Challenge Blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team...

3 comments:

Pat K said...

Adorable! Great dp's and I love the buttons. Pat K x

Beccy said...

This is great,the buttons work really well.
Beccy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cute stamp choice Dawn. Love the sparkly buttons and the fabby kitty paper! Hugs, Wends x