Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Birthday with Bella

Hello Everyone,

I decided to take a ME day and just sit and create.  I saw that one of my favorite web stores was having a Design Team call, so I decided to give it a try.  I had to make something using products from their store. I decided to make a Birthday Card, you can't have too many of these.

Here is my Birthday Card:




My card measures 6" square.  I used some DP from the Wild Rose Studio Bella Paper Pad for my layers as well as my mats behind my images.  I stamped Party Presents onto some cryogen CS and colored it in using Copic Markers.  I took the largest Labels 18 to cut out my colored image.  For the mat behind my colored image, I took the largest Labels 18 die and traced around the outer edge.  I then cut it out by hand.  I stamped my sentiment from the Vintage Labels onto some cryogen CS and then I used another Labels 18 die to cut the sentiment out.  I used the next largest die to create the mat for behind my sentiment.  I added some ribbon and a bow with a charm and a few pearls.

Products Used:

Wish me LUCK...... 




No comments: