Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fab N Fubnky Challenge


Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  This week's challenge is:
 TO USE A DOILY
 
What a great effort from everyone for last weeks Challenge, they were all fantastic.  As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you. 

We are very excited to have the following sponsor this week....





Well it's time for you to see my Card, and here it is...
 I used a doily frame on my card along with a digital image from Digi Stamps 4 Joy.....
Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used the theme "To use a Doily" to create your Project this week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.


1 comment:

Pat said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge this week Dawn, love the colours.

Pat xx