Friday, December 28, 2012

Pretty In Pink

Hi Everyone.  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called Saturated Canary NEVAEH.   Check out the new line of Saturated Canary Stamps.  You will be sure to want one......
My card measures 7" square.  I stamped my Nevaeh onto some white CS and colored her in using copics.  I used one of my dies to cut her out and for the mat behind her.  I made a frame using one of my punches. I added some webbed ribbon and a bow with a pearl brad in the center. Hope this has given you some inspiration to get out those stamps and create an awesome card or project,


 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute image - so pretty in pink!

Brenda said...

adorable and so so sweet

April said...

Such a sweet image! Very pretty card!