Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Holidays

Today, I have a card for the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Design Team.  My card today uses the
 Victorian Ornaments 2Ornament 2- Victorian die,  Scalloped Oval die.

Here is my card:





My card today is 4 x 6.  I cut out 3 of the victorian ornaments and then stamped the images onto the cut outs.  I cut out the scalloped oval and then stamped my sentiment on it.  I added some ribbon to make it look like the ornaments were hanging and I added a few bows.  A pretty clean and simple card today, hope you like it.

 Until next time,   Happy Stamping!!!!!

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

very pretty ornament card, Dawn!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute little Christmas card Dawn. Like the color.

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful images and a great color choice.

Brenda said...

Just love the blue and white and the ornaments are beautiful