Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birdhouse

I have a card I made using a digital image from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  This digital image is an image from Beccy's Place called " Shabby Chic Birdhouse" and is available now in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Store. Check out all the new digital images from Beccy's Place, you will want more than one. 
Here is my card:

 The directions and products used on my card can be found HERE.  My card measures 5 x 7.  I printed my digital image onto some white CS and colored it in using Copic markers.  I then used one of my Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Doily Rectangles to cut out my colored image.  I layered that on top of another cut out Doily Rectangle and attached them to the front of my card.  I made a loopy bow and attached that to the top of my card.  Such a simple but cute card, in my opinion........


Check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge Blog for an awesome challenge. 
Until next Week, Happy Stamping!!!!!!

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely card - your coloring is really pretty - and goes nicely with the lacey dies.

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty and the dies you used are perfect for this image.

April said...

So sweet and very lovely!

Donna Ellis said...

Such lovely, soft shading, Dawn! This is a gorgeous card! Your layers are pretty, too!

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful, lacy card! Love your coloring on the birdhouse....