Friday, July 13, 2012

Across The Miles

Hi Everyone!!!  Dawn B  here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:


 I used the stamp set" Merry & Bright" from Ian Hallows Mulberry Wood Collection.  I stamped my image and colored it using the Spectrum Noir Markers.  These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....   I also used my Ultimate Tool  for  scoring my card base.  This is another great tool that comes in real handy with so many uses.

 Here is a closer peek at my colored image:



I made a window card today.   I cut my card base to the size that I wanted.  I then took one of my dies and placed it on the front side of my card base and ran it through my machine to cut out the window.








 I made a frame using a slightly larger die and the die I just cut.




I attached the frame to the front side of my card base.  I attached my colored image to the back of the window.  I stamped my sentiment centered on the front of my card base under the cut out window. I added some stickles for some sparkle to the snow. I also added some punched snowflakes.


 And finally my finished card:



 Such a simple but awesome card, don't you think???




See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!


1 comment:

Tonya said...

Dawn, I love this! The frame gives a fabulous look! Super cute CC image too.