Friday, September 9, 2011

Whimsy Stamps "Frog Friend"

 Rain, Rain, go away.......
I am really tired of all this rain we here in PA are getting.  The flooding is really bad. It is the 4th worst flooding on record...... 

For my Whimsy Stamps post for this week, I used a new digital image that was just released on Sept 1.  The image is from Crissy and is called "Frog Friend".  I really love the digis that Crissy does, they are perfect for coloring with copics. 

Here is my Card:


 As this is a boyish image, I left it pretty plain.  My image is printed onto Cryogen Card Stock and colored with my copics.  The clouds are done with a cloud template.  The only embellishment that I added were some red buttons.  I really need to go and get some Boyish embellies...  I know there are some of those buttons that come in soo many shapes and designs....


 If you go to the Whimsy Stamps Store from now until Sunday, Sept 11th, you can get 25% off on select items....  There are some really awesome stamps and images in the store....


For more Whimsy inspiration, go check out what the other DT members have done at the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog.  And don't forget Whimsy now has a challenge blog, so check that out as well, HERE.....


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn