Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What If Wednesday - Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge

 
It’s WHAT IF? Wednesday 
and time for a new sketch challenge! 
The sketch that Wendy designed for the Rock
Stars to follow is:
 
 
 Here is my take on the Sketch:


For my card today, I used "3211-M, O Christmas Tree". When I assembled my card, I rotated the sketch.  I stamped it using black ink onto some really shiny white card stock. I used some of my dies to cut out my image and for the mat behind it and for the circles. My DP is from the Basic Grey Dasher collection.  I added some lace, a lacy bow and some red pearls. Hope you like it!!!!


Head on over to the House That Stamps Built blog and 
see what the rest of the Rock Stars have created with
this great sketch.  While you are there why not enter
a creation that you have done following the sketch.
 
The rules are really simple......
Your card doesn’t even have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, 
but if you would like to include our designs we would really love to see them! 
Plus you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing
for using our stamps in your submissions! Simply create a 
card based on the sketch, upload your card to your blog
or Splitcoast gallery, then link your card to this post 
Have Fun and I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations.



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Your card is gorgeous, Dawn! I love all the pretty bling, and the sketch is great rotated like that. Awesome!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love how you turned the sketch - beautiful card!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

I love how you made a bow using the lace - very pretty! Great papers to go with the fun Christmas tree image!

joy said...

Pretty card! Reminds me of the sparkle of snow and Christmas!