Monday, September 26, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "4217-K Red Fox" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp.


I have a hard time when it comes to using any of the scenic stamps.  Guess I need to get more stamps so I can practice.  Anyway, I stamped my Red Fox onto cryogen card stock and colored him in with my copics.  I cut around my colored image so that I could pop him up on my background, which was done by stamping the "1613-J, Summer Tree" 2 times using my Kaleidacolor ink pad.  I also used the "4009-G, In all things" sentiment.  I added a piece of ribbon and some pearls.  As I said using any stamp that is for scenic isn't my favorite thing....  Hope you all like my Red Fox....


Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
Karen Hasheck * Dawn Bennett (You Are Here)
 
 
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

1 comment:

joy said...

Wonderful card! I love how you have framed the sentiment and placed it!