Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Designer's Choice Challenge - Repeat Impressions

It's time for a new Challenge over at the House that Stamps Built
The Challenge is called Designer's Choice. 
Here's how the "Designer's Choice Challenge" will work!
All of the fabulous design team members for Repeat Impressions 
will be assigned a Wednesday, and we get to set the 
"theme" for the challenge!  The Theme for this
week's DCC is hosted by Harriet and she
is challenging the Rock Stars to do a Style Challenge - 
"A one layer CAS card".


OH MY was this a really hard challenge for me to do.
I like to add layers upon layers on my cards.....
But I managed to finally figure out what to do,
Here it is:


This was a challenge, but I did it.... No added layers or even
any embellies... I thought about adding some ribbon, but I held
off.....   

I used this great stamp that I just got at the 
Westminister, MD show called "6207-J, Good Trade".
I used the Spellbinders Lacey Squares and the Large Squares
and layered them to create a "frame" for my
stamp.  I then stamped my image using 
Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze ink pad. 
Pretty simple, Huh??? Let me know what you
all think of it.... 

 

Take a peek at what the rest of the DT has created for
this great Challenge. 

DarsieDawn (You are Here)  *  Joy  *  Makiko  *
Lynette  *  Robin  *  Harriet  *  Karen  *  Michele  *




Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute card, Dawn! Great job with the one-layer. That Nestability is a great one to use for one-layer embossing.

joy said...

This image makes me giggle - and I love your framing technique.