Monday, September 19, 2011

Child's B-day at Totally Stampalicious

This week's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is a Child's B-day.  We are actually combining this week's challenge with some sneak peeks for some of the new stamps that are being released on Thursday.  The sneak peek today is for "Fairy Ava", artist Jodie Mackrell .  As I LOVE fairies, this was an awesome stamp for me to use.

Check out my creation:

I used my 2 favorite colors together for this card, purple and peachy.  I used my copics to color Fairy Ava using the feathering technique using 2 different colors.  I used a border punch for my purple strip and added some ribbon in the middle and added a low bow with a cupcake brad in the center.  I used some of my dies to cut out Fairy Ava and the sentiment.  I had these pretty butterflies in my stash for a very long time and when I saw this awesome stamp and the sentiments, I decided to pull them out and add a couple to my card.  Hope you like it.....


Check back tomorrow to see another sneak peek for another awesome stamp that is being released on Thursday....

Don't forget to check out the Totally Stampalicious blog to see what the other DT members have created for inspiration....  And don't forget to stop by the Totally Stampalicious Store to get some of these awesome stamps......


Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne Laurie  *
Lori  *  Rebecca JoycelynStacy  * 
Sue  *  Lynda  *



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE how you grounded her....I tried and failed to do that....the butterflies are perfect for AVA and the sentiment you used...fabbo

Kendra said...

Love the hill you have put underneath her, and those are some awesome butterflies!

Angel said...

such a fun card, love the coloring and cool butterflies!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is pretty. I like the butterfly you added and that is some fun ribbon.

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful card, love the way you used the matching die for the sentiment!