Monday, September 12, 2011

Anything Goes at Totally Stampalicious

Hello, hello! Have I got a surprise for you!! I was asked to join the wonderful Design Team for Totally Stampalicious. And today is my very first creation for them.  I am a bit excited to be joining this great Design Team.  Check out the store to see all the awesome stamps. 

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is "Anything Goes".  I have used  - Friendly Dexter, for my stamp/image today along with one of the sentiments that comes with the stamp set :) 

Isn't he just adorable!? Sylvia Zet is the artistic talent behind Dexter and her digi stamp site can be found at www.weestamps.weebly.com

 Dexter was stamped onto cryogen card stock and colored in with my copics.  I used one of my new sets of Spellbinder dies.  I added some pearls and that is it.  Hope you like my very first creation for Totally Stampalicious.....  I think I'll be having fun with these awesome stamps.... 


Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 


Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn
 

7 comments:

Jessie Lubyk said...

Wow Dawn! You totally rocked this challenge:) Have an awesome week.

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, I love the colours!

Stacy Morgan said...

He is darling isn't he. Super fun colors and what a great shaped card.

Kendra said...

Loving the shape and colors of this card Dawn!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Loving the shape and the layers of this one....really brings the focus right in on that cutie...colored so well

Julie said...

Fabulous card Dawn! Love the nestie shape and the blue and yellow colors - perfect for Dexter! Awesome job on this week's challenge!

Lori Turner said...

Love this card, Dawn! All those panels are awesome and the colors fit Dexter to a tee!! Welcome to the team!! :)