Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crafty Ribbons Challenge Design Team Call

As most of you all know, I LOVE to use Ribbons on my cards and the more the merrier..... So when I saw this DT call tonight I decided to give it a go, A girl can't have too many ribbons, can she????

 Here are the details of the Design Team call:

Their website is http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.com/


Crafty Ribbons Challenge  is a fantastic new challenge
blog that will be launching on the 1st September 2011. 
We will be a fortnightly/bi-weekly challenge blog.  
At the moment there is only little old me so I'm looking 
for a few more talented crafters to join me! 

Requirements: 
* Have an active blog
* Post at least once a week on your blog
You must be able to take good clear photos of your work which you post on your blog 

Commitments: 
* Be able to work as part of a team.
* Meet deadlines.
* Post on an assigned number of entrants Cards/ projects for each Challenge
* Make a card/project for every challenge, Please bear in mind this is one card/project every two weeks
* Join in with any blog hops or other events running during your term.
* Commit to a 3 month period.There maybe the option to extend your Design Team position at the end of your 3 month period....
* Have fun! 

In return: 
* You will be a part of a fantastic, friendly team.
* Gain or add to your DT experience.
* Get lots of gorgeous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons please note you will be required to use these on your cards/projects for the Challenge, but you will also be able to use them for other challenges etc that you wish to enter.

If you are interested in entering the DT Call there are three simple steps to enter:

* Firstly publish a post with a link on your personal blog with information about this DT Call and our launch. Including 3-5 samples of your favourite/best projects. Then link your post up in the linky tool below.

* Secondly please e-mail a brief statement about yourself and any DT experience you have to craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com. If you do not have any DT experience please still enter! We welcome everyone to enter in our call.

*Thirdly please become a follower of the Challenge blog.

EDITED: The DT is open worldwide it is not limited to just the UK,so please everyone enter..... 


THE DT CALL WILL END MIDNIGHT (UK TIME) 24th AUGUST 2011

The team will be announced after this time


I don't really have just 3 or 5 favorite cards that I've done using ribbons, but I will try and
narrow it down.....  Here they are, But feel free to go through my blog to see all my creations:

This one uses lace, I tied a flat bow with the lace and added a brad to hold it together.
I also threaded some 1/4" ribbon through the holey lace and made a little flower with the lace as well.....

 This card uses some really awesome lace and a big bow......  I really loved how this turned out....



I really love the spotted ribbon, it just gives it a different look.....


I used some stripped ribbon on this card in very soft pastel colors....

This is one of my favorites,  I actually took and added ribbon around the top of my card
in a pleated fashion and then added a double bow.  This really looks awesome in person....
I kinda was just playing around trying to figure out something different.... 

 But please take a look around and you will see so that most all of my cards use
some sort of ribbon or lace on them.....  Especially my Christmas cards from last year.....
I used alot of the wire trimmed ribbon.....

Wish me luck on this Design Team Call......


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

No comments: