Saturday, August 27, 2011

Courageous Carl

 For my Whimsy DT obligation this week, I went back and used a digital image that was released back in May.  It is called "Courageous Carl" and he is from Crissy's Digis for Whimsy Stamps.  I've actually have had him colored up for over a month now, but just didn't get around to making a card out of him.  So here he is:


 He is printed onto Cryogen Iridescent White Card Stock and colored in with my copics.  My DP is from the Animal Crackers card stack from DCWV. I added some pearls.  I have been having a thing with lace lately, so I used lace instead of ribbon on my card today.....

Don't forget that Whimsy Stamps now has a Challenge blog called "Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog". Each Wednesday a new challenge is posted.  Also new projects are posted from the DT to give you all some inspiration... So go check it out!!!!!!! And join in all the fun!!!!!



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

No comments: