Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sweet Stamps Medallions Challenge

 It is time for a NEW Challenge at Sweet Stamps.
The challenge this week is Medallions.  You
must use one of Sweet Stamps Medallions on your creation.

Here is my card:

 I used the Six Heart Medallion. I stamped it
3 times onto Rainbow Vellum with White Dye Ink
and embossed it with Black Sparkle Embossing powder.
I cut out the whole medallion for the bottom layer.
I then cut out the 2nd layer and then the 3rd layers.  I used
a sparkle brad for the center. 

Here's a closeup of my Medallion:
 I then used some of the scraps and used a border
punch to punch the edge.  I added some 
rainbow ribbon and a bow.

Hope you like my card today and we at Sweet Stamps
can't wait to see what you come up with for our
challenge.



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Dawn I absolutely love your Medallion. The pastel colors are just beautiful!! Wonderful job!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Dawn, what a fun card. Great use of the medallion stamp. Love the fun colors you used!! Great job!

Kendra

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Really beautiful. I lo e the pastel colors and the border.