Thursday, May 5, 2011

Class Act Stamps


My card today is made using a Class Act Stamp.
It uses "Silhouette Flowers".  Click on the Stamp name
and it will take you to it in the Class Act Store.

I stamped my image using Rust and Turquoise ink
onto Cryogen Iridescent White Card Stock.  I also 
used a Film Strip Stamp. I was trying to make it
look like I had different colors of the same picture. 
This is a clean and simple card for me as I didn't
add too many embellishments. 

I am still dealing with my health issues, but hopefully
soon I will start to feel better. So bear with me  for a little
bit longer on being slower/late with my posts.


 I used papers from the Basic Grey Blush Collection.
I added ribbon and a bow.

 Come back tomorrow and check out the New Challenge that
will be going on at Class Act Insider, the Class Act Blog. The
challenges run for 2 weeks and you can have the chance
to win some awesome stamps from Class Act. 
Don't forget to check out the Class Act Store and 
see what great stamps they have.


Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

No comments: