Thursday, April 14, 2011

Class Act Believe in Fairies

Today I have used a stamp from the Class Act stamp line
Called "Fancy Pixie" .


 I stamped my image onto Cryogen Iridescent White 
Card Stock and she is colored with my Copics.  
I used one of my new Spellbinders Labels 20 to
cut out my image and for the mat.  My purple strip
on the left side is punched with one of my border punches.
I added some ribbon and a bow to finish off my card.  I may
go back later and add some pearls and a saying. 

Here is a close up of my Fairy:
Not sure if you can see it or not, but I did add some 
Star Dust Stickles to her wings....

Please be sure to check out the Class Act website for some really
great stamps.  And check out the Class Act Blog for some
really great inspiration....



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Class Act Fancy Pixie
Paper: Bazzill in Pink and Purple
Copics: E37, E35, E33, E31, R20, E11, E00, E000, BV01, BV04, BV00, BV000, RV32, RV00
Accessories: ribbon, Spellbinders Labels 20, Martha Stewart border punch

Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

No comments: