Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Windy Day

I have a just for FUN card today.  I went
to the Stamp Convention in Oaks, PA yesterday
and came home with some new stamps.  It was
a fun day.  One of the new stamps that I got is from
Repeat Impressions.  They have so many stamps to 
choose from either mounted or unmounted. 

I have used the stamp called "Rebecca".

Here is a close up of my image:


It is stamped onto Cryogen Iridescent white
card stock and colored with copics. 
I added some ground under her feet
and then I used my clouds template
and added clouds. 


One last look at my creation:


They also have a blog with weekly challenges, 
so I decided to play along this week.


Challenges Entered:
The House That Stamps Built - Sketch Challenge M911
 



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Dawn and your coloring is fabulous! :) Thank you for playing along with the Repeat Impressions sketch challenge!

Miranda said...

totally cute Dawn, very very gorgeous
hugs
Miranda

Highland Monkey's said...

I like the way you have layered up this card. Nice colours.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful coloring, Dawn! Thanks for playing along with us in the Repeat Impresssions sketch challenge!

Lynette said...

So, so pretty!

Ayana Posadas said...

Hi Dawn!
This is such a beautiful card. I absolutely love the clouds in the background and your coloring looks fantastic. I'm excited for you joining the RI design team. Congrats!
They are a really fun group of girls and I know you will do great. Love your talent and your work. You are definitely a perfect fit! :)