Sunday, January 30, 2011

Twirling Fairy

This is my very first post using a digital image from The Stamping Boutique.  If you have been following my blog, you will know that I have been selected to be on their Design Team.  
This is so exciting....  

For my first card, I have used an image called "Twirling Fairy".  I LOVE fairies, so this one really caught my eye.  

I printed the image on Cryogen Iridescent white card-stock and colored her with my copics.

Here is a close up of the image:


This card will be entered into the following challenges:

The Stamping Boutique Monthly challenge - use any The Stamping Boutique image



Project Recipe:
Stamps:  The Stamping Boutique Twirling Fairy digital image
Paper:
Copics:
Accessories: Viva Decor Glitter Liner, ribbon, Jeweled brad from my stash


Thanks for stopping by, 

Dawn

5 comments:

Kecia said...

So pretty, those oranges and purples together, along with some very nice glitter work! Lovely creation!

Arts by Sara said...

This card is awesome! I love the colors that you chose! The is glittery goodness is perfect! I can't wait to get to know you better through The Stamping Boutique Design Team! Happy Creating! Sara

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. I just love how you've colored the image. TFS.

Karen G said...

You always come up with such nice color combinations!
Beautiful!

Heide said...

I love, love, love how you have colored her dress.
What beautiful colors.